* There is a close interdependency between the health state of the spine and the health state of the entire human body.
* The dominant position of the center of gravity of the body can directly influence the health state through abnormal solicitations of joints, muscles, etc., as well as indirectly through disorders induced at the level of the spine – kyphosis, scoliosis, hyper/hypo lordosis, vertebral arthrosis, discopathy, etc.
* The state of the pelvic joints (sacroiliac, coxo-femoral) affects the spine and the dominant positioning of the body’s center of gravity. Thus, on top of the suffering at the pelvic level, functional disorders at the level of the entire organism will also be induced. Such functional disorders generate, in time, chronic sufferings of the locomotive system, serious illnesses of internal organs, nervous system and circulatory system included.
* Asymmetries of coxal (hip) bones and, respectively, anomalies in the position of the center of gravity can induce visible changes at the level of the entire organism: asymmetric face, asymmetric lower and upper limbs, asymmetric thorax, sufferings which occur mostly on one side of the body, etc.
* The activity of the vegetative nervous system is influenced both by the state of health of the spine and by the dominant position of the center of gravity, functional imbalances being likely to occur with no underlying cause specialty clinical investigations could point out!
* In most cases, the YUMEIHO THERAPY is applied only under medical supervision. In this respect, the collaboration with the specialized attending doctors of the patient is compulsory!
President of the Romanian Yumeiho Society,
6th degree instructor – therapist
international representative of the International Institute of Practical Preventive Medicine of Tokyo – Japan